Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Willie Nelson - Where My House Lives







My husband and I both agree on one big thing.  And that is that we absolutely LOVE Willie Nelson.  We have passed this love along to our five month old son and this is always the music we sway and sing to.  This song is sad.  But it's the most beautiful melody and I thought the title was perfect for a lifestyle blog.

We saw Willie Nelson on Friday, and he was not the worlds best performer anymore but when he walked out on stage I got the chills and my eyes widened and I marveled at the legend who stood before me.  I knew my husband was feeling the same way by the way he fumbled for my hand and squeezed.

My mom always says "House is where your shit is" because we are nomadic and have moved a hundred times.  Okay, like 30 but still... I never had that sense of a "home" as far as a structural building.  Home for me is my family and wherever I feel happy.  The best part of life now with my husband and son?  I am always home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment