Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 32

No, not me. I just turned 30!  But the best friend a girl could ask for, the girl I am SO lucky to call a cousin, the girl who is SO MUCH MORE like a SISTER, SHE is 32 today!

She still loves Fievel and I still wear pearls with my pajamas, and we still do karaoke at every chance we get... so really, not much has changed from  the 80's to now.

"Hey Romy, remember Mrs. Divits class, there was like always a word problem.  Like.. there's a guy in a row boat going X miles, and the current is going like, ya know, some other miles and how long does it take to get him to town?  It's like... WHO CARES?  Who wants to go to town with a guy who drives a rowboat?"

The best part about my Twin Cousin is that she just GETS me.  We are the silliest most fun people I know.  We have an absolute giggle fit doing everything that we do! 

They're cousins, Identical cousins and you'll find, They laugh alike, they walk alike, At times they even talk alike.....

We're just like really big kids......

Yes, we are on a Merry Go Round taking selfies.



WHO CAN DRINK!





I can't be there to celebrate with you today (Like I was on your 30th!), but I am there in spirit.   



 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" - Walt Disney
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten" - Lilo & Stitch



2 comments:

  1. I love youuuuuuu

    And we are adorable. Also is Taylor Swift the soundtrack to our lives? I think she is.

    ReplyDelete